Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Clean or Blog (Guess who won!!!)

Today is such a yucky day!! It is freezing with ice everywhere. So this morning I thought this would be a great day to catch up on my cleaning. Obviously, that isn't happening, since it is 2:30 and instead of doing it, I'm blogging about!! Sure, the laundry is going, the living room is picked up and the kitchen is clean. But... my vacuum is still in the closet and the dusting stuff under the cabinet. Oh well maybe I will get my butt in gear this evening!!! Lauren is down for a nap, she hasn't been feeling very well and I think I will go nap with her. AAHHH that sounds like a great idea!!

1 comment:

Val said...

I'm right there with you - I only vacum when I have too and dust - just for company!! :) I'm so excited if I just get the kitchen clean each day and all toys picked up!