Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Beautiful Day

The other day it was so pretty outside and the sun was shining. You would have thought it was 70 outside inside of 20!! I opened the door to let some sun in and the kids were automatically drawn to it. Now, thinking back I should have just buddle them up and let them go outside for a little bit!

While they were looking out, they were being so sweet to eachother. At least Lauren was being really sweet to Cole because he had a cold and didn't feel very good (oh yeah, thats why I didn't let them go outside!!!) In the last 3 years I think this was the first time Cole has been sick and he was just pitiful!!

Anyway, I grabbed my camera and was able to get some pictures.




5 comments:

Sarah said...

Great pics!!!!!!

Jeff & Tisha said...

Those pics turned out AWESOME Shelley! I miss you at work! :(

Adoptive Momma said...

Great pics Shelley!

Nana said...

You have such beautiful children!
these pictures are treasures!

Val said...

Those pictures are terrific!! And I love the picture at the top of your blog too!