Friday, January 2, 2009

Easy Bake

Tonight was the first time Lauren was able to use her Easy Bake and she was so proud of herself! She made a little yellow cake. My friend Gloria recommend just getting regular cake frosting from the store and Lauren didn't mind at all. She enjoyed getting to pick out what she wanted.

I couldn't get the cake out of the pan without it falling apart (yes, I sprayed it first!) So we just fixed it up and ate it out of there. I shouldn't say we ate it because mommy didn't get ANY!!
When I took the cake out, there was a brief moment of disappointment....

Is that it mommy, it's soo small!

Yes, babe that's it

(silence)

Well, I'm going to eat this one and I will make one for you another time!!

YUMMY!!

1 comment:

Val said...

Too cute - I know my girls would do the same thing. In this house hold you fend for yourself when it comes to sweets!!

I remember having one when I was a kid - but it didn't last long - not sure why. My Mom probably got tired of buying so much mix!!