Saturday, January 10, 2009

Random Picture - Miss Lily


The 21st picture on my May picture disk is................... Miss Lily
She loved the kids baby swing and made it hers right off the bat.
THIS IS THE DOG FROM HELL!!
I could not get her housebroken to save my life.
I tried everything that the internet, the vet and all my friends had to offer for advice.
She would destroy the potty pads.
She would take her poop back to her little soft bed with her.
That is just a couple of the gross things she did.
That was all I did, clean the floor 4-5 times a day. Because she pooped all day long, it wasn't just after she ate. I would feed her every evening at 5 pm and she would rarely go outside.
It didn't matter she would poop all day.
Something wasn't right about this dog!!
Plus, she was spastic the kids couldn't even play with her!!
It was awful, awful, awful!!
After induring 9 months of hell, I couldn't even sell this dog for half of what I paid for her so I ended up giving her away.

1 comment:

Val said...

well at least she took cute pictures!!