Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Play Day

Update: Holy !$#%# Do I have some sore muscles this morning!! I'm sure that is a good thing, but it really makes me feel a lot older than my age!! :) Today Lauren and I went to my sister's house, so Lauren could play with her cousin Lexi. But it ended up being a play date for me, my sister and my brother!!!

After a while I thought I would try out their Wii. It was my first time and it was so much fun!! First I tried the bowling, tennis and boxing. Then, we did Dancing with the Stars!! My sister and I laughed and had a great time. And you really do get a work-out!!

Then..... my brother showed up!!! GAME ON!!!
He beat me at bowling.
He beat me at tennis.
He beat me at boxing.
So I thought, Hmmmm... lets try Dancing!!!
He beat both my sister and I at that!!!! He even got a 10 from Bruno!!! It was so much fun. At one point David said, " I shouldn't be enjoying this as much as I am!"
I was a fun couple of hours spent with my sister and brother. Lauren and Lexi did such a great job playing together today. I don't think they had even one spat (not that we noticed anyway :) )

1 comment:

Val said...

Don't you love it - I wish we have more time to play - but it is always so much fun!!