Sunday, January 11, 2009

Where's Mike??

More than once now I have been asked.....Where is Mike?

Yes, he has been missing from the Blog World and he couldn't be happier about it.

For those of you that don't know Mike here's a little info.....
*He was born 8 years and 1 day before me, which makes us both Gemini's.
*He went to High School at Colgan, a Catholic school in pittsburg.
*College was Pitt State, which he assures me he played football.
*We are both the middle kids, having an older sister and younger brother.
*We were set-up on a blind date by a girl we worked with and he will tell you he didn't know what I looked like until I opened the door!!
*He listens to crazy music and very much dislikes my country!!

I haven't posted pictures of Mike, because he doesn't like pictures.

In real-life he has the greatest smile with wonderful dimples. But when the camera comes out.....away he goes!! I could not even tell you how many pictures I have of his hand up in front of my camera lens or in front of his face AAAAHHHHH. We also have the famous "mad look" instead of smiling, I get "the look".

So, I went hunting for pictures and this task was a little harder than I expected. So with his ok... I get to share...

I have made it one of my missions for 2009 to get more pics of Mike, so babe...watch out!!!

Colton's babyshower 2005
This would be "the look"
and me 60 pounds heavier!!
He stopped by on his way to work!
Our first family photo!

I couldn't remember if this was before or after Colton was born???!!!!


At ChuckECheese


I know you can't seem him in this one.
The other Saturday morning Colton came and climbed on top of him on the couch and just snuggled under the covers and watched a movie.
It was so sweet!!

3 comments:

Adoptive Momma said...

He does exist! I'm so glad you tracked down some pictures and tell him to quit being so camera shy!

Val said...

That is too funny! That is how I feel about taking pictures - that I why I like to be behind the camera!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Shelly! I love you and miss you baaaaad here! You're such a hoot and fun to work with... take care, and I'll keep reading your blog.