Monday, February 9, 2009

This weekend flew by!!

I was excited to actually have the entire weekend off. We had so much planned to do, it just flew by. It was a fast 3 days!


FRIDAY
We started Friday off by going over to my sister's house to celebrate Uncle Todd's Birthday. We will just say he's 40ish. Colton was excited all day, although I think it was more about the cake than anything!! He wanted to be absolutely sure Grandma was taking the cake over there!!!

Happy Birthday Todd!!



SATURDAY
Then Saturday came and Lauren had 3 parties on the schedule. I thought what the heck!! We ended up only doing 2!! We started at the bowling alley and ended up at the Kangaroo House ( a big building filled with these huge bouncy things) It was a fun day!

Lauren and The Birthday Girl!!
Happy Birthday Shayne
~5~

I love bowling shoes!!

Colton wanted a piece of the action, but he played games instead while sis partied!!


Look at that form!!
An hour later.......the ball finally struck the pins!!
SUNDAY
We went out for lunch at one of our favorite mexican places Del Rio. Then, I tried to find Lauren some new shoes, apparently everyone is a size 11 right now. Something I was hoping to just run in and get, ended up taking what seemed like forever!!
That evening we decided to make Lauren's Valentine's Box for school and Colton decided to make a new picture for the fridge!!

After I wrapped the box she did the rest and had a ball!!
I was surprised how she wanted each side to match!!

3 comments:

Val said...

My Mom said she saw you at a couple of birthday parties - so it sounds like you were really busy!!

Nana said...

The song you have playing is Tyler's Goodnight song....Sarah recorded herself singing it on her Flip video before they left for Vegas and I played it for Tyler at bed time,it was so sweet to watch him watch his Mom and kiss her goodnight.

Jeff & Tisha said...

It sounds like they had a great time! I love Lauren's expression where she's holding her box! That is just super cute!