Friday, February 27, 2009

No morning people around here!!

All cozy in our beds and not wanting to get up.....left us about 30 minutes behind this morning. Which isn't so bad. It just means Lauren will eat breakfast at home instead of at Preschool. While I was trying to get her up and going. She is moaning about having to go to school so much. Oh Honey!! What are we going to do next year when we have to go every morning??? I'm not looking forward to that either!!

Next, the nice police officer felt the need to pull me over for going 38 in at 25!!!!!! I don't know which was worse getting a ticket or having to listen to a 3 and 5 year old while waiting.....

Cole...

Mommy why did he take your licenses.... He stole your license mommy.

It's okay, he just wanted some information from it. He will bring it back.

Are you going to jail mommy??

(lauren reassures him) NO, if mommy goes to jail then we all have to go to jail with her.

Mommy, I don't want to go to jail! (cries Cole)

No one is going to jail!! I assure them!!

Are you getting another ticket?? asks Lauren

NO!! The other was just a warning!!

So, now you have a warning and a ticket???

Yes, Lauren!!

1 comment:

Adoptive Momma said...

Oh my gosh, I am cracking up! Loved it!!