Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Reality TV

Ok, I'm going to admit I (along with millions) watch probably more reality tv than I would like to fess up to. The funny thing is I don't watch much t.v. When I do, it is these stupid reality series So, I decided to Blog about a couple of my favorites and keep the other one's I don't want to admit to quite for now. And to see what YOU think??

1. The Bachelor.. Ever since DeAnna dumped Jason... I had to see how Jason would do this season. I was shocked to see he sent Jillian home on last nights show. WOW.. I did not see that coming. And, then to see that DeAnna is coming back around... what is up with that???

2. American Idol....It was horrible tonight!! What was Jackie thinking wearing those black spandex pants. She should be kicked off just for that!! Poor Casey.. She is adorable, but it was like she had never sang a song in her life. I had to fast forward thru a couple of those performaces. Not that I could do any better, but I'm not sing for the world on t.v. either. I really like Danny!!

3. Dancing with the Stars... I can't wait for the next season to start!!

And thank you to whoever came up with the DVR. I would rather record the show and watch it later in half the time without all the commericals.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am guilty os watching all of those...plus a few other that I am too embarrassed to name!=)

Val said...

I am right there with you on DVR - I would probably not every get to watch anything - or get anything else done if I was watching it real time. When I go work out and have to watch the shows real time it about kills me!! :) I love DVR and would love to FF and RW everything in life!!