Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Nancy Grace

As I'm heading to bed, I vowing not to watch Nancy Grace (for awhile anyway). I got hooked on the whole Caylee Anthony story so when I flipped the channel to see what she was talking about tonight...... It was about a 5 year old girl taken out of her own bed in the middle of the night. My heart just sank!! I can't stand it............... It is horrible, horrible, horrible!!!!! So as I double check my doors, pull the covers up over the kids and say a little prayer. I know, by not watching her show doesn't make the world any better.

1 comment:

Val said...

I am right there with you! Every time I hear a story like that it just brings all my own fears to realty. That is probably why when I get up to go to the bathroom at night I have to check on them every time - I can't just go back to bed. We do have an alarm system so that does help me a lot.