Friday, February 27, 2009

Preschool Pictures

One nice surprise this morning was getting her preschool pictures.
It only took 1 week!!!
I can't believe she is starting kindergarten next year.
Time really does fly!!
Preschool at the YMCA has been wonderful.
Ms. Esther and all the teachers are awesome!
On Picture Day I packed play clothes also, so she could change and go on with her day of playing outside and painting and just being a messy kid. Well, when I went to pick her up Ms. Esther told me that Lauren changed before her pictures and she didn't catch her in time!! OH! was all I said (while thinking...crap). Then, of course she started laughing!! She got me!! I can't wait until Cole starts next fall..see who is laughing then!!!

2 comments:

Val said...

I got to see Wylie's pictures yesterday too - so cute!! He just loves it there too.

Adoptive Momma said...

Great picture! She seems so big sitting there.