Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 08

Christmas was so much fun this year. It was the first year that Colton was excited and opening his own gifts. We were enjoying them so much I didn't realize neither Mike or I were taking pictures. So the only ones are of what Santa left Christmas morning!! I can't believe it!!!!

We started off the 24th at my sister's house with lunch and the great-grandparents. Then that night we had mom and dad, my sister and her family and David over for a little Christmas party. The kids all opened one gift, then the adults had fun playing a couple of games. I know it sounds cheesy, but it was a lot of fun. The 25th we had Santa, then headed to Carthage to see Mike's family, then back to Neosho to see the rest of my family that came to town. By the end of that night we were exhausted!!!

Christmas morning Colton was the first to wake and headed right in to wake-up Big Sis!

Lauren and her Easy Bake, she loves to be in the kitchen and is always trying to help!!


Colton and Spike the Dinosaur. He was a little leery of it at first but it didn't take long. Santa also brought Lauren a remote control Wall-E. There are things buzzing all around this house.



Anything that is "Littlest Pet Shop" is a big hit!


Colton didn't mind letting Lauren get between him and Spike

No comments: