Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Lord help me!!!!

Today started off better!! But it just takes a split second to turn around!!

I had to run to the mall. I needed a short, croppie sweater thing for Lauren to wear to tonight over her dress. No biggie, Right!! Lauren would not stay by my side to save my life, so after a little trip to the dressing room so I could remind Lauren how we behave in stores, she did give me about a good 10 minutes. Then I had to tell her no, she could not get the ugly pink fu-fu dress. That looked like it belonged on a 20 year old. But lucky us the stores carry them in a 5t. There we have crisis #1. We just left the store!!! Then McDonald's forgot to give us Apple Dippers and gave us french fries instead. Crisis #2. Lord, Help me get through this day!! We finally made it home and straight to bed Miss Lauren went. I would like to tell you she went quietly, but oh no!!

So after I got her tucked in I went to find my little man. Who answers me from the corner in between the couch and table. So I get on my knees and .....

Colton, are you poo-pooing?

Yes!

Are you done??

No!

Would you like to use the potty???

No!

Will you come tell me when you done??

Yes!! ( with a big smile)

So now he is playing in my room, still hasn't told me that there is poo in his pants. (The smell would tell me other wise!!!) It doesn't faze him at all!!! He is just playing!!! Actually, he has all his sisters play necklaces and bracelets on. I've got to go get my camera, OK and change him!!!

1 comment:

Val said...

The life of a Mom - it never stops does it. We have had the apple slices/dippers problem before too. Now I make sure and check - also wal-mart sells them sliced already and prepackaged - they have saved my life on many a day!!