Friday, December 19, 2008

Santa

We took the kids to the mall to see Santa on Wednesday.
Lauren just hopped right up there and started her list.
Colton was a little more cautious. We almost did it this year!!
He did get just close enough for Santa to hear!!
No, he's not standing in line like a good boy!!
This was close enough for a while!!

Yes, she wore them around the entire mall.
Where is Colton's picture......
He threw his antlers in the first trash can we saw!!


The mall had an area set up for little carnival rides.
Colton wasn't too sure at first or when it went up in the air.
I think he was finally smiling towards the end.


Lauren enjoyed the four-wheelers.
Although, it did go a little faster than what she expected
and what mommy expected too!!
She was hanging on and I don't think she smiled at all!!


I was thinking, "please hurry up before I throw-up!!"
I hate going in circles!!

No comments: