Monday, December 22, 2008


Another Not me Monday!!
Well, I'm glad to say this one will be a little more upbeat than the last one :)
When getting the kids ready for Lauren's christmas program.
I did not grab last years christmas sweater of Colton's and then take the cutest picture,
I decided to use for my christmas cards.
Only to realize after doing so, that everyone is now getting to enjoy that sweater for two christmas' in a row!! (It was a little big last year!!)
And, if it wasn't for mom still having last years christmas picture on the fridge I probably would not have even noticed!!
I did not stay up late one night this week and camp out in the living room to sit and wrap every single christmas present after the kids went to bed.
To find out after I was done.......... I couldn't get up and make my knees bend quite as quickly as they should have. Not me!! I'm too young for that!
When I went to check on Colton last night before heading to bed myself. I did not get the sweetest, "thank you, mommy" when I pulled the covers up to his little neck.


No comments: