Saturday, March 13, 2010

Do little boys lie...

So after naptime Cole came into my room.  He started playing with the tie that goes on my robe. I think at some point in the day (everyday) I see him with this.

So today I asked what he was making.....Some days it is a: fishing pole, anchor, belt, sword. But today he simply said..."a chew toy for blade" ..."I'm going to go give it to him" and out the door he went.

After yelling asking for him to come back. He said he was just going to show it to him!! We decided it would be best if he just left it in my room, just to be sure blade wouldn't use it for a chew toy!!

Then Cole assured me that he would not do that and that LITTLE BOYS NEVER LIE TO THEIR MOMMIES and gave me a big ole kiss!!!
Who wouldn't trust that face!!

I should probably have him write that down and sign it so I can show him that when he get older!!!

No comments: