Friday, March 19, 2010


1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting?

Yes and I have no idea what he name is! HAHAH!! Mike and I was taking the shuttle from our hotel in Vegas back to the airport and this guy got on board. This is the only way I can describe him (not to offend anyone...) He is that great big tall black guy....not the one the The Green Mile. This one always plays a bad guy, Zeus comes to mind, and he has one wierd eye. I know that helps alot!! It was obviously more exciting for Mike. Plus, I was blinded by the guys bling bling all over his watch. He's watch is about all I remember!!


2. What temperature do you keep your house? 68 during the day and 65 during night. I love my digital thermostat!!

3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes?

I guess if I'm sitting there waiting!! If you do, please don't come to my house right now!!


4. What's the worst job you ever had?

This is awful, especially since I'm a nurse.  When I was first starting to go to school for nursing. I thought I would work in a nursing home. I worked an 8 hour shift and then after 3 hours on my second day, my boss made a comment about me signing up for CNA classes. I remember saying "I'm not sure about that" and she said I could just go home then.  Yes, I lasted 11 hours. That's all I'm going to say about that!!


5. What is your most sentimental possession?
 
This is a hard one.... The first thing the comes to mind is the rocking chair (glider) that is in the the living room.  I purchased this when I was pregnant with Lauren. I have spent many nights rocking my babies to sleep in this chair. Right now it is a coat holder :(    But, I love the chair and it will be with me forever!!

No comments: