Tuesday, June 2, 2009

T-ball

We have been so busy with just day to day things and work I haven't had a chance to post any blogs! I don't know how people do this everyday!!

Last Saturday started our T-ball season and it was such a beautiful summer day. It is so much fun to watch and coach. It is amazing what a difference a year makes. Lauren and her cousin Lexi get to play on the same team which makes things nice. Poor Colton, he is very disappointed that he has to wait one more year. When we were passing out the shirts, he had tears in his eyes because he wasn't getting one. So Aunt Stephanie fixed him up and he could not have been happier. It was all he talked about for two days!!

Here are some pictures from our first game.....


The team waiting for the the game to start!!



"Coaching" First base!!

Which means hopefully getting them

to run the same direction

Lauren....... Down and Ready
Todd and Lexi!Cole wanting so bad to play!

2 comments:

Adoptive Momma said...

I love that you're her coach! I cannot believe we're old enough to coach our kid's teams, seems not that long ago your dad was standing there coaching us!! I hope they love it as much as we did.

Val said...

I loved the pictures - right there with Anna - it made me think of our teams with your Dad - such good memories!!