Monday, June 15, 2009

Photography

About 9 years ago ( I didn't realize it had been that long until just then!) I was given this camera for my birthday. It's an Olympus Camedia, only a 3.3 megapix!! It is the only camera I've been using. I'm always checking out the new cameras and can't believe all the megapixs available. But this camera has always helped me take great pictures so I've stuck with it!!


I love Photoshop and I don't know how to do half the things it offers, but I could spend hours trying to figure it out!! This is the version I currently use!
Saturday, I just got a new camera, well new to me. It's about 2 1/2 years old, Canon EOS 30D. I'm thrilled to have it and I have to say a little shocked when it was offered to me!! I haven't even had the chance to use it yet!! I'm so excited!!


2 comments:

Val said...

I have a cannon rebel and love it - I really need a new one too - but hopefully I can put it off until we have the money to buy a nice one. I love photoshop too and do not know how to use half the stuff either.

Adoptive Momma said...

Wow lucky you! Enjoy using it!!