Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Has anyone seen my baby??

I guess I have to face up to the fact that there isn't a "baby" in the house anymore. (Although, some days I have a couple of big kids that might act that way!!) While watching Cole run around with his big sister and cousins I thought, WOW, he is getting big. Where has the time gone. He can't possibly be turning 4 in a few months. Tonight when I was getting him ready for bed I held him and said, "Cole you're getting so big, your not a baby anymore" (sigh, sigh) And, he replied with....." No, I'm your puppy dog" and then proceeded to lick the side of my face!!

In case you haven't had enough of Cole.... I took a couple of pictures this evening. I love the color of these pictures and of course the little man in them!!It is ALMOST time to get rid of those curls for the summer!! Always a hard thing to do! But he's looking a little shaggy!!

1 comment:

Adoptive Momma said...

His curls are so cute. I am always amazed at how fast time has gone since we had kids. It saddens me, I wish I could slow it down a little. Your pictures are fantastic!