Saturday, May 2, 2009

Having fun with cousins

Yesterday we went to visit Mike's brother and sister-in-law, their two little girls and the new baby boy!! The kids always have so much fun. Lauren and Olivia pair off and do their thing and that leaves Cole and Ava, who are really cute to watch !! Kane is such a good baby, who slept through all the noise of 4 loud kids. There were a few tears, no injuries and lots of yelling and fun!!

Olivia, Ava, Cole and Lauren with Kane
Watch out Kane! I have a feeling these two are trouble!!
Ava and Kane
Doesn't Kane looked thrill that Cole is showing him the duck!!
Dressing up is always fun!
Awww sweet babies!!
Okay, he may be 3 1/2 but he's my baby!!

2 comments:

Val said...

I think that is how it always is - I will always think Beclynn is my baby forever - I remember Maelynn at almost 2 and thinking she was so big - but I look at Beclynn and she is still just a baby!!

Unknown said...

Hi Shelley! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment. Your family is beautiful! I love the pictures of your kids with their cousins. How fun! Absolutely priceless and precious memories they are creating. Have a great week!