Sunday, May 17, 2009

preschool graduation

YMCA Preschool Graduation
2009

This is Lauren Olivia Clark:
Her favorite thing to do at preschool is....going outside
Her favorite song is.....rock around the christmas tree
and when she grows up she wants to be a Cheerleader!!

We had a class that wanted to be cheerleaders,
princesses, teachers, firemen, batman and
one little boy that wanted to be a ghost!!


me and my big girl!!


Lauren and Shayne

Lauren, Lili, Kelsy and Shayne


It was a fun night. I was a little worried when the tears started when I was just reading the program!! But I got it together and made it through tear free!! Barely, when they played the country song, Let them be little, that is just the sweetest!! Thank goodness because I forgot my Kleenex!! They sang a few songs... the YMCA of course and had a slide show that everyone got a copy of !! Then we went back to the room for refreshments. It was a nice little evening.
I can't believe my little girl is headed to kindergarten!!
Lauren, Please slow down!!

2 comments:

Adoptive Momma said...

So cute! Great pictures. She's getting so big.

Val said...

so sweet I wish we could have made it!!