Friday, October 2, 2009

One sick kid....One excited kid

Today I'm cuddling with a sick little guy.  He has been running a fever the last two nights and has a cough and runny nose.  He is just pitiful.  He rarely gets sick. But, I think that has a large part to do with the fact he has not been out around other kids besides family.  Since he is just starting pre-school, he is probably going to have to get use to all the germs.  We've been talking about handwashing alot!! He informed me this morning since he didn't touch his ding-a-ling when going potty he doesn't have to wash his hands!! Oh boys!!!!

Today is Lauren first field trip.  She is going to a pumpkin patch and she is very excited to be riding a school bus. To bad I can't sneak her teacher my camera huh?? A trip to the pumpkin patch with her friends and no pictures, killing me!!  I'm looking forward to going and picking out our pumpkins and mums!! (and taking pictures of course!!)

Tonight Lauren in going to her first sleep over.  A girl I work with has a daughter the same age as Lauren and she asked if she could come over tonight.  Lauren in very excited about this and can't wait to have her friend stay at our house also!!

We have finally decided on Halloween costumes......Let the hunt begin!! Lauren has a bad habit of changing her mind. We have already gone through 3 choices. Now we are sticking with it!! Which I really liked the SpongeBob and Patrick idea. I thought it would be cute to do a matching thing this year, but I guess I was the only one :(

And I'll be spending alot of time at work over the next 4 days. So I hope everyone else can enjoy the beautiful weekend!!

1 comment:

Val said...

Oh how fun a field trip - I would be the same way - no pictures - how can it be true! I hope we can find a pumpkin patch around here to go too.