Friday, October 9, 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness


PINK PINK PINK

Where I work you can't help but notice all the pink, the entire building is pink to help make people aware and remember we are all fighting Breast Cancer.  The new slogan this year is   "Fight like a Girl".  I love it!!

So I wanted to remind everyone to go get your mammogram.  It is never to early!  I went for my first mammogram yesterday.  It wasn't even close to being as bad or painful as everyone says.  Yes, it was a little uncomfortable, the rooms were a little cold!!! The cape.....well I guess I know how my patients feel when I put them in gowns.  But, it is well worth it!!

So go get your mammogram and do your monthly self-exams!

Take a moment to remember those we have lost to breast cancer and celebrate those who have beat it!!

1 comment:

Sarah Brown said...

Great reminder!

*Our mini vacation was in Rocky Point, Mexico--about a four hour drive from Tucson