Thursday, October 1, 2009

Catching up!!

I've been busy doing nothing and haven't really been in the mood to blog, so today I thought I would do a little catching up............

Lauren has started back up with dance class. I decided to try out a different dance studio this time around.  It was difficulty decision ( I know that sounds silly, but it was).  I loved Miss Charity and so did Lauren and she was so wonderful with all the kids.  But..... (you knew it was coming) When dance recital came around I was never WOW'd by the "big girls dancing"  and I don't want that to sound mean, because I absolutely don't mean it too. It is just I've been to other recitals....and was like OMG that was awesome......and her classes were getting so big, like 15-20 girls, which is a great thing for Miss Charity!!!!  So I decided to try out Sherry's and so far so good. There is only about 8 girls in Lauren's class so that is nice. So we will see in May how things work out!!!


Little Blade has been a wonderful addition to our family!! Although, he has been sleeping on the end of our bed. Which is new for me.  I have NEVER had a dog sleep on my bed. He does keep my feet nice and warm!!


Sent Mike and Cole to Wal-Mart for a few things.  Mike came home with a cowboy!! Cole figured out he likes going to Wal-Mart with daddy!!



Kane (mikes brother's boy :)... had his baptism.  It is such a beautiful ceremony..


John and Kamie


Kane Richard


Ava, Olivia and Lauren



The whole gang

 I just happen to walk by and found Olivia and Lauren taking care of themselves!!

"Oh Lauren, let's not do that", "don't think we should play in that water" (Me not being the catholic one, really not sure??!!) I said that of course after taking a quick picture.  When the flash went off she looked up and the expression on her face was priceless, too bad I didn't catch that one.  She wasn't sure if she was in trouble or not!!

No comments: