Monday, August 29, 2011

The Most Magical Place On Earth

I know in my last post I did a little summary about August, but I thought I would start blogging again from the beginning of August and try to play catch up over the next couple of days, so lets see how that goes!!

We started the first week of August going to Florida for our first real family vacation.  The night before we left Mike hurt his knee and couldn't put any weight on it. So I called my mom at 0300 the morning before the plane left and thankful she was in and off to Florida we went.

This vacation was all about Disney. Since it was our first. I thought it would just be easier to stay in a Disney resort and use their transportation and have fun at the theme parks.


The kids of course loved Magic Kingdom. Cole LOVED the race cars! Lauren (everyone) loved the fireworks and electrical parade. We had to go back to see it again the last night. It is amazing magical!!

There are soooooo many pictures and it was really hard to choose just a few...





No comments: