Wednesday, November 17, 2010

School Lunch

For the last week Lauren has been asking me to join her for lunch today. Today they were serving a Thanksgiving lunch:  Turkey, potatoes and gravy, green beans, rolls and pumpkin pie!! Since she mentioned it everyday and asked how many day we had left until this day. I knew there was no way I was getting out of this.

So today at noon I walked with Lauren to the lunchroom paid my $2.50 for an adult tray, which meant I got two rolls!! I was actually surprised it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be!!! Although, there was no pumpkin pie, instead we had carrot cake!!

Not only did I get to have lunch with Lauren.....I also had lunch with:

JASON: who is a chatty cathy. I couldn't even begin to tell you all the things this kid talked to me about!! Apparently he doesn't like carrot cake.....He politely asked me if he could throw up and before I realized what he said....he spitted (thank goodness) all his carrot cake back onto his tray!!! UGH!!

ALLEE: she taught me how to spell her name, she is the oldest of three kids and they just had a trip to Florida because her dad had a lot of meetings.

DAMIAN: who got an staph infection in his finger from the basketball. he had a "happy tray" which means he ate all his food.

BAILEY: who asked if I could just sit by her since I get to see Lauren at home! :)

After all was said and done. I was glad Lauren kept bugging me about having lunch with her today.  It was a good day!!

No comments: