Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Late Halloween!!

How can it be that I didn't blog one single time in October.  I started this with hopes to one day make a book out of it and have a wonderful keepsake.  Unfortunately, I haven't been doing very good keep this up and I think it has been even worse since I facebook and update pictures on there.  So I'm going to TRY to do better, which apparently with this post I already am!!

This Halloween I had an Evil Clown and Hulk!!

Lauren's last dance recital the big girls did and dance to Pink's Funhouse which had evil clowns. She loved the dance and knew without any doubt that is what she wanted!!  Cole started out wanting to be Ironman, but with one trip to the story to get that costume, turned into him wanting to be Hulk and nothing else!!




Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!!

No comments: