Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas



Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!

As I'm sitting here looking at the living room wondering where are we going to put all this??? Our kids are for sure blessed with aunts, uncles, grandparents and great-grandparents to spoil them rotten. I was so happy and proud of Lauren and Colton they were so happy and thankful with each present they opened (even the clothes!!).

This would have been our Christmas card had I made it to the post-office.  I think this is the first year I haven't sent a card! I will have to do better next year!!

I was very fortunate to get to spend the Christmas season with my family and now I will be getting to bring in the New Year with my ER family!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday!!

1 comment:

Adoptive Momma said...

Great card, I would have loved it...had I received one. LOL! I'm hilarious.