Thursday, December 3, 2009

It only took 4 years!!!!

Cole and I went Christmas shopping yesterday! Which is not Cole's favorite thing to do by any means!! You will hear him in the very first store saying...."Mom, I want to go home" or "Mom, I'm done shopping" or "I'm thirsty and hungry" and it doesn't matter if we just ate!!! Thank goodness Mike picked him up shortly after we started BUT NOT BEFORE..........................

As we were walking down the mall, we passed Santa. Santa was sitting there all alone and Cole was waving to him from afar as he does every year. So again this year I asked Cole if he would like to go see Santa. I about fell over when he said, "Yes!!" and took off. He walked right up to him and sat on his lap. I could not believe it!! Of course I didn't have my camera and didn't think twice about paying the $20 bucks to capture this first for Cole!!

Cole told Santa that he only wanted one thing a Rocky the Robot Truck.  I had no idea what this was until I googled it a couple of minutes ago. We will definitely have to make sure Santa finds it!!!

So here is Cole's first picture with Santa
and it only took 4 years!!



so proud of him!!

2 comments:

Jeff & Tisha said...

That is so awesome Shelley!

Adoptive Momma said...

Yay! Brice will have nothing to do with Ol' Saint Nick!