Monday, August 3, 2009

Scooby Dooby Doo - Happy 4th Birthday to You!!

Saturday we celebrated Cole's 4th Birthday Scooby Doo style , even though the big day is Wednesday! We had his party at the Kangaroo Gym. He absolutely loves this place. It was really hard for him to sit in the room and enjoy donuts and open his presents, because he was so excited to be going out into the gym area.
We had the party in the morning so instead of cake, we had donuts!!


Finally....Let the jumping begin.............

Whew...momma needed a break!!

And so did Miss Taylor!!

Cole hangin with Ava....

Cole sure did miss his boy cousins :) Jake and Zack!! He asked about you guys and I know he is looking forward to see you soon!!

2 comments:

Val said...

Looks like they had so much fun- and I love the donut cake idea!! I think I will be requesting that for my birthday!!

Adoptive Momma said...

My almost four year old loves Scooby also. We're doing donuts for his party too because they're his favorite! I cannot believe our boys are four already!!