Saturday, April 4, 2009

Garage Sale Mania!!!!

The first weekend in April is always the City-Wide Sale.
My sister, my mom and I have made this one of our yearly traditions!!!
This year was one of our biggest and best one yet!!
My sisters or should I say my brother-in-laws garage is taken over
and every year we wonder where did all this come from????
And, every year my sister Stephanie turns into Monica (from Friends)
Yes, this is ALL organized!!
I had to work Thursday night so I joined them early Friday morning.
We were busy all day long, it was crazy. I decided to just stay up. So after being up for 28 hours I crashed in bed only to wake up at 7 on Saturday morning for another fun day!!
Me and Mom freezing!! I had to scrape ice off my windows that morning!!
Thankful it warmed up!!

Stephanie "Monica" and mom

1 comment:

Val said...

I'm going to send Stephanie down here to organize my life!!