Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Bunny

Took the kids to see the Easter Bunny today. If you are wondering where Cole might be..... He is wrapped around my leg. Begging to go home!!
I was able to take a few pictures before heading to the mall. Lauren and I did our best to talk Cole into seeing the Easter Bunny. Cole finally told us he would stand by Lauren "for only one picture"
But... that didn't happen. He stood by the gate the entire time.. well, when he wasn't wrapped around my leg say, " mommy, please I want to just go home" or "can we go home now??"

So the Easter Bunny is still on his list along with Santa, Chuck E Cheese, and any other large character. I thought since he gets to watch his big sister he might change his mind. No luck!!

2 comments:

Adoptive Momma said...

You got some cute pictures of them together anyway. Brice didn't want anything to do with Santa so I decided not to even try to traumatize him with the Easter Bunny. Maybe next year?

Val said...

This year was our first experience with the Easter Bunny - it was just Wylie and Maelynn she seemed to do okay if they went together - but she was just like Cole before - he will outgrow it!!