Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Kung Fu Panda-Mania!!!



This was the first movie Mike and I ventured to take both kids to the theater to see. They did such a good job. Colton was on the edge of his seat the whole time (literally) we had to hold it down so it wouldn't flip him up in it!! So when it came out Saturday, of course we had to get it!! I think we may wear this out in record time. He only gets one movie a day, because he would watch it all day if I let him. He is a t.v. watcher. Had to set some limits there!! So different from Lauren! Anyway, for the last four days it has been ALL I have heard. "Can I watch Kung Fu Panda Pleassssse?" Colton is crazy about Kung Fu Panda!!

There has been nothing but Kung Fu going on at the house. I never knew Colton had such moves!! I was watching it with him today and made the mistake of nodding off on the couch......only to awake to Colton doing some Kung Fu move and landing right on top of me saying, "Mommy, did you see the mean tiger?" My mistake!!!

Colton and Lauren both enjoy this one! Really, the whole family does! It is so cute to hear them both in the living room laughing. Then of course 5 minutes later they will be Kung Fuing (is that a word??) each other and it will be a toss up between laughing or tears!

1 comment:

Val said...

I was thinking about getting this for Maelynn for Christmas - I think you made a sale with your great comments on it!