Sunday, October 19, 2008

Trying the Blog

I decided to try this whole blog thing!! You guys out there have some really neat sites and I enjoy checking them out. So I hope you will enjoy these also!!
So here is the month of October so far......



Lauren is 5
and
Colton is 3

We went to Big Spring Park a couple of weeks ago
they love to feed the fish and ducks.
After taking what seemed like 100 pictures
we finally got a few good ones!!
I can not get Colton to look and me and smile to save me life!!!!

DANCE, DANCE, DANCE!!!


Lauren getting warmed up for dance class.
They usually have closed class sessions but this
month Miss Charity let us sneak in
the last 10 minutes.
They are all so cute to watch.
I'm glad Lauren enjoys dancing.
Although....She thinks Miss Charity is the best dancer ever!!
I feel so lucky that a co-worker told me about her
studio. She's a great influence on Lauren!

THE PUMKIN PATCH!!




We went home and attempted to paint them!!

I will have to post those later.
Plus I just got home a couple of days ago from a wonderful trip
to Vegas that was way to short!!
So I will have to get those pictures soon!!

2 comments:

Adoptive Momma said...

So glad you started your blog. It gets kind of addicting :)

Sarah said...

Shelley, my mom said that you have been checking out my blog....can't wait to see more on yours!=) Your children are beautiful. Hope you are well. Sarah