Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Can't Sleep

It's 0350 and I'm wide awake!! Yes, I took Benadryl to help but that didn't seem to work or maybe I need a knew drug since I been using that one for the last 10 years.  I've slept my six hours........so now I'm wide awake at this wonderful hour.  Sitting here I am checking blogs and catching up on facebook, while enjoying a wonderful watermelon Mike brought home for me!!!

So much has happen since my last update which was long long ago.......

1. Finally finished all the remodeling on my house. Exterior painted, new shutters, and kitchen completed.

2. We are all now under one roof.  Short story.....Mike has a house and I have a house.

3. My house has been on the market now for 1 whole week. ( keep your fingers crossed ) I going to get one of the St. Joseph statues and burying it in the yard!!!

4. Lauren is all enrolled in her new school. All her 14,758 school supplies are bought and new schools clothes are all washed and hanging neatly!!

5. Our Baby Boy turned 5!!! We had a little party. Just Me, Mike and Lauren!!


6. We are planning to have a big birthday party for him and Lauren (she's getting ready to turn 7).  It's kind of nice that they had no problem sharing their parties.  We haven't done that for the last couple of years. They choose to go back to The Flip Shop again this year!!

7. Lauren had her dance enrollment last Friday. That starts next month!! Miss Sherry did a little remodeling also.....It looks fabUlous!!!

and I think that may be it in a nutshell!!

Later today brings....dentist appts, lawn mowing, picking up our pictures from Calotype (YAY!!!) and lots of time at the pool!!

No comments: