Friday, May 28, 2010

Dance 2010

Lauren's Dance Recital was this last weekend. Always makes for a long day with rehearsals in the morning and this time the recital didn't start until 7:30 that night so it was a very long Saturday.  Lauren was excited, she loves to watch "the big girls" dance. Miss Sherry put on a wonderful show and all the girls did a great job.  This is Lauren's third year. I've enjoyed watching her grow.  This year she did Jazz, Tap and Ballet. This is the first year that I felt a little nervous for her. (I wondered if this is how my parents felt before my games???) Obviously for no reason....She smiled, was having fun and did a great job!





Lauren and MissElle

Miss Elle was her dance instructor this year!

This little Cowgirl Outfit was adorable!!
Poor Cole was so tired!!
Although, he had fun actually was a
 very good lil boy during the long recital.
We would often find him next to us dancing as well!!

No comments: