Wednesday, September 2, 2009

lovin my little guy

I've been awake since 2 a.m.  I got about 5 hours of sleep and now I'm wide awake.  So I'm lying here in bed with my laptop checking out all the different blogs I like to read, updating facebook and shopping on ebay. The house is completely dark except for the light my computer puts off (which is quite a bit) The only noise is that of the fan, which usually helps me fall asleep!

0300 I hear the sound of a door knob turn.  I wait to see who will be approaching my bed.  This time it is Cole.  He doesn't say a word and comes to his daddy's side (daddy is at work tonight). So I pull back the covers and he climbs in, as I cover him up and kiss his head, my heart is overflowing and I'm lovin my little guy.

4 comments:

Sarah Brown said...

Hope your sweet boy slept well!=)

Adoptive Momma said...

So sweet. My boy always goes to daddy's side too.

Val said...

That is so funny - must be a boy thing - the girls always come to my side. But since they are upstairs now - they just yell for me to come up there - it is too dark and scary to come down the stairs! It is so hard to say no when you so want to say yes. But in our house if you say yes - then it is a every night thing. Which I just can't do.

Jeff & Tisha said...

Ah, how sweet!