Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Gross Little Man



I'm sure you are wondering how could I name this post My Gross Little Man??? After all this is my wonderful little 3 1/2 year old, who is the sweetest, most fun, little ball of energy, loves to tease his big sister and lines everything up!!

This morning while putting laundry away. I walked into Cole's room and could not believe how horrible it smelled. I figured he must have just been in there and pooped, but that, he denied and his pants were clean. After walking in there a couple of times the smell would not go away, so I called him in there.

"Cole did you poop in your room?"

"Just 4 poops!" he answered by holding up 4 little fingers!!

"What do you mean 4 poops??"

(He walked over and squatted by his bed and heater vent.) "See 4 poops" and he is pointing to 4 little poop balls that he had lined up by his heater vent.

OH MY GOSH!!!!!

"Oh, Colton Michael!! We don't that...no,no,no!!!"

Of course Lauren had to check things out......"Look mom, he lines everything up even his poop!"

"Get me the Lysol, wipes, spray, everything!"

2 comments:

Adoptive Momma said...

This would be known as a "pooptastrophe" in our house.

Val said...

That was awesome - I laughed so hard and had to run and tell my husnband that one!! Thanks for the great laugh today!!